CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 2: Phobias

I don't even think this next one is a real phobia. I call it "shockaphobia". The fear of getting shocked. No, not by an electical outlet or wires hanging down from an electicity pole, dangling inches away from a large puddle on the ground. That would be too normal!! This next image strikes fear in me:Don't be fooled by the goloshes. I'm looking feafully at the metal door handle. I ALWAYS think that I am going to get a shock on a door. I always have my game-plan in mind before I get up to a door. Usually I have my keys in hand and think, "If the metal from my key touches the metal on the door handle then I won't get shocked." Please don't judge. I know it's goofy but I hate the feel of those stupid little snaps!!!

Absolutely Frightening!!!!

1 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Again...I giggle. ; ) But you're still my friend!!