This may be my most irrational, and to my friends, "funniest" phobia yet. I don't care, because I just found out that one of my dear friends (who shall remain nameless) has the same phobia. I don't mind seeing these, but when they're too close they make me sweat with trepidation:![]()
I know, I know!!! You think I'm weird. Here's my beef with balloons:
1. Well, I don't like hearing them being blown up in the party stores because more often then not they end up popping while I'm in the store.
2. When little kids chew on them and make that horrific noise. Don't they know that thing could pop at any moment.......IN THEIR MOUTHS??????
3. People with popcorn ceilings always seem to want to let their balloons free to roam around. Ticking time-bomb people!!!!!
There's definitely more, but I fear that I'm sounding crazier and crazier with each reason why they freak me out.
Just found this picture on the web and I really hope the owner of this car does not have my phobia. I feel very bad for them.

1 comments:
again...Hi-Larious!! I love me some balloons!! And I love to give them to people for special occasions. Good to know that you and noballoons #2 don't want 'em...ever!
Post a Comment