There are two things I'm celebrating today (both a little late). The first is "The Year of the Rat." Yes, I am a part of that. Who would have thought that someone who doesn't like rats would be lumped together with them? Oh well!! As I've seen others put it (I like this phrase a lot), "We're 'ratical'!" :)Here's a little idea of what a "rat" is really all about (don't worry, those who worry, I'm not into reading signs. It's just a bit o' fun).

I don't know if I agree with all of this for myself, but it's kind of interesting. By the way, more specifically, I'm a "water rat." At any rate, RATS UNITE!!
In other news, celebration goes out to my favorite show on TV. Congrats to TheOffice for winning "best ensemble cast" at the SAG awards!!
I love this picture!! Had to throw it in.
Well, if you're not a fan of TheOffice and if you're not a "Ratty" then I encourage you to find something speacial to celebrate today. Maybe you'll have to eat a piece of cake to really celebrate (don't! too many points).
2 comments:
Oh you little rat. : )
I'm a sheep and Drew is a snake. Good times. hahahaha
I, too, love that Office picture.
Yum. Jim.
hmm...I wonder what I am? besides hot of course ;)
Post a Comment