I'm pretty excited about a few things:


A black and silver ribbon jobbie. Together they make:
It's kinda hard to see but it's super sparkly, pretty, fluffy and warm!!#2: Good TV. I've been catching up on Journeyman. My friend Lisa got me into this. Now that I have my laptop, I can actually view things without it being super choppy like it was on my old computer. Since there's nothing on tv on Saturdays I'm having fun catching up.
#3: Good Book. I've been reading The Year of Living Biblically. This is a great book!! It's so interesting to read about this guy trying to live out the Bible when he had NOTHING to do with any kind of religion before this project. I was sucked in right away (good sign of a good book) and I keep looking up certain scripture references that I didn't realize were there. Two thumbs up!!
3 comments:
Did you know that Journeyman is being cancelled? :( Check out http://savejourneyman.net/
They have started a Rice-a-Roni campaign where you send Rice-a-roni to the NBC executives along with a note to please not cancel journeyman...:)
I think we should get on board the roni-train!
Love,
Mary (weber :)
1. Loving the scarf! Cannot wait to see it in person!
2. I Heart Journeyman...and am very sad that it is being canceled. And can I just say watching tv online=happy times for Abbey. I watch Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill since I don't get the CW. (Yes, it's terrible television, but I can't help it.)
3. Totally agree with you about the book. It is so good. I need to pick it up and read it more. : )
PS Can't wait to hang out on Monday!
I heard about this book on NPR! I really want to read it but was sad to hear that after the entire year he did not come to accept Christ. Weird!
Post a Comment