CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hand Crafted With Love

Some of the best gifts are those that are hand-made. I recieved 3 hand-made/crafted gifts for Christmas this year that I absolutely LOVE!!

One is from my fantabulous friend Abbey:


It's the cutest tea towell EVER!! She embroidered the picture of the coffee cup and coffee pot. She is one of my "craftiest" friends. :) She also gave me a basket full of delicious delights!!

This one is from my Aunt Linda, but was made by my cousin Beth (or "Effie" as I like to call her):


You know me and purses. It is soooooo cute!!!!

Lastly, this one is from.......me! :) I figured I'd make myself a scarf since I had made so many other ones. This is like a scarf that one of my student's had that I was so envious of. Hers looked a lot better, though.


The picture's a little dark, but it's made out of chanile yarn. It's super warm. Thanks me!!

I encourage everyone to go out and try a craft project today. I am the least "crafty" person I know, but I got so much joy from hand-making these scarves!!

1 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

CRAFTS=AWESOME!

I cannot wait to use my sewing machine to do fabulous things with fabric!! Whoo-Hoo. I totally want to learn how to make purses. I will make us TONS of awesome handbags!! Next time we get together, we should make a trek to Michael's for some wonderfully crafty things!!