CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Treasures in Unexpected Places

Over this passed week I found some interesting finds in some interesting places.


The other day, I was passing the time before I met a friend for lunch. The closest store was Marshalls. I never go to Marshalls, but I had some time to kill (my "too early" sickness). Many of you know my obsession with handbags. What you might NOT know is that I'm not too keen on designer handbags. They don't really do anything for me. I know that many people love them, and for those people, this is for you:
A DKNY bag that is originally $125.00 at Marshalls is:

Now, you have to wade through the other bags strewn about everywhere, but if you're up for high fashion bags at a low price then Marshalls might be the place for you.

Moving on to my other fashion love: shoes. So, I went to the mall with my mom the other day and she went into one of the only shoe stores that carries narrows. Naturalizers. I have never "loved" anything I've seen in there. I always felt a little sad for my mom having to buy ugly shoes just because her feet are narrow. But......low and behold I see SEVERAL pair of shoes that I find close to breathtaking!! I even tried 2 different styles on!! Of course the down side to Naturalizers is that their prices are too high for me. My favorite shoe, $74.99. Not exactly Payless pricing. When I got home I found the beauties (and many more) online. Behold:


I know, all Maryjanes, but those are my favorite. So, I'm thinking that if any of you buy a designer handbag at Marshalls you can give me the money you saved and I can get a pair of shoes from Naturalizers. I LOVE it when a plan comes together!!

1 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Oh the Mary Janes!!

I loooove the 2nd & 3rd pair. MUST HAVE!!

Darn you for making me want new shoes!

GRANOLA!!!!