CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Tryin' Somethin' New

I got my hair cut almost a month ago. There are bits of it that I love and bits of it that I don't love. I've been trying to figure out different ways of doing it and I've finally found something that's fun, funky and kinda cute.

I bought a few scarves and tried the messy look. I was definitely going for the cute, Santa Cruzian, college student look (yes, I know I'm well past the college age). I fear that I look more like a pirate or a gypsy. I really look like that when I put my long hoop earring on. :) At any rate, I'm kinda diggin' the scarf, just not when I'm driving and it gets caught in the seatbelt!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I loves your hair! You don't look swash buckling at all. but if I could, I totally would...maybe get me some respect. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, arg!

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Lo-huh-huve the scarf hair combo...I was totally sporting that when my hair was shorter...and it's AWESOME!

Best way to deal with the scarf hanging down the back is to tie it is a large bow. I swear it's cute. : )

Can't wait to hang out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!