I know it's a little silly, but I tend to get sad when a book ends or a series I enjoy ends. Recently I have been watching The Vicar of Dibley on Netflix. It's a BBC comedy and I loved getting my "red envelopes" every few days. Sadly, I have come to the end of the series and honestly, it's a little depressing. Sure, there were a few annoying characters in this series, but the characters I loved seemed to outshine the bad ones. So here's a clip with the most hi-larious teaming of Dawn French and Emma Chambers:
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
All Good Things Must Come To An End
Posted by cwelkley at 12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe I haven't seen this show..I mean, I can't believe that I can't believe that I haven't seen this show. I must get netflix so I can rent it.
Oh My Word!!! Insanity! How she learned those lines I'll never know... Impressive!!
I may just have to check this series out...
Post a Comment