CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Hair-Larious!!!!

My friend Abbey got me hooked on the InStyle makeover. You could spend A LOT of time playing around with the looks. The "original" picture of me is hideous!!! I had to pull my hair back so the other hair would look right. I came up with these:

















I've always wanted to grow my hair out really long, but as soon as it gets past my shoulders I can't deal with it and I chop it off. I think my favorite shor do is the Cate Blanchett. My favorite long look is probably Jennifer Garner or Ashlee Simpson (wow! never thought I'd say that). Soooo much fun!!!!

2 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

I Loooove the Cate cut!!

And I pick Jenny G. for a long look.

God Bless InStyle! ; )

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Every time I look at the Cate Cut, I think WOW! That's fantastic! You should totally think of getting that one for yourself!