CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Litttle Treasures

It really is the little things in life that give big pleasure. For example:



1. Friday: Hung out with Abbey. Totally kicked back and read fashion magazines, watched DVD's, ate a cheeseburger for lunch. :)
2. Saturday: After work went to Starbuck's, was greeted by my sweet girl Lauren who said, "Meet me on the other side. I gotcha today." Thanks Lauren!! That was an unexpected treat. Then went to Longs to look for cheap makeup (don't judge--I'm looking for the perfect lipstick color and don't want to spend a zillion dollars doing it). Found some lipstick, but also found......Sugar Free Almond Roca!!!! One point per piece. Yummy!!!






3. Sunday: Going to the Flea with Abbey and Gail. Obviously I haven't gotten to Sunday yet, but I'm definately expecting little treasures to be found!

1 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Oh and treasure you did find!

Find of the day: Clock Necklace!