This last weekend was my B-Day weekend and I had a BLAST!! I went to Napa with my fabulous friends Abbey, Gail, and Josh. We tasted champagne at Chandon, ate the most glorious meal at Mustards Grill and spent Sunday at my all-time favorite winery V. Sattui. Ahhhhhhhh!!!
In contrast to this weekend's peaceful vibe I apparently have picked up another pet peeve. This sound made me very aggressive and "shuddery" today.......the all-American leaf blower!!!! I swear, where are the bazillions of leaves that these people are apparently blowing??? They were using that thing for a VERY long time and I could hear them in my house, windows and doors shut while they were halfway down the street and it made my insides shudder. I started yelling, "SHUT UP!!!!" It made me think of when Elaine (on Seinfeld) was screaming out her window at the barking dog. :)
So, beautiful to annoying in a matter of 2 days!!



1 comments:
AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
I'll send everyone copies of the pictures I took.
Love ya!
A
PS Got your Thank you card today. Cutie, Cute, Cute. : )
Post a Comment