OK, Gail, this one's dedicated to you. :)
Just went to TJ Maxx (and more) today. Gail raves about it and said there might be a cute pair o' shoes there with my name on them (for a particular purpose, of course; not just because). There were a lot of shoes, to be sure, but not the exact one's I was looking for.
BUT.......I did find something else I'd had my eye on. A suitcase! I haven't had luggage for a while and my last nice piece of luggage my cat peed on, so that's out. This is a ginormous suitcase that is uber light. It's Liz Claiborne regular $140, now at TJ Max $69.99. I can fit a ton o' stuff in there for my trips!! :)
Thanks Gail for the endorsement.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Da-d-da-da-da-d-da-da TJ Maxx!!!
Posted by cwelkley at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YEA!!!!!! I'm glad you found a suitcase...and a good one, too!!
Post a Comment