Today I went to the dentist. I've always had a terrified feeling about the dentist until I went back to my dentist that I went to when I was a kid. Now, I fear pretty much nothing when I go there. In fact, I now challenge myself to get smaller numbers for my gums every time I go in.
Alas, because of my crazy transitions in life I have not been good at flossing. I didn't have it as part of my routine like I use to. Today, I knew it would not be a pretty picture.
I warned Stacy (my dental hygienist) that it was not going to go well today and that I really didn't want to hear my numbers like I usually do. Apparently, she did not hear me say that because she said those darn numbers. :( Boo!!
My appointment was at 11 am. It is now 8:30 pm and my gums still hurt. You do the math.
Lesson learned: Use your flosser!!!

1 comments:
oh man, that does NOT sound pleasant...see, you should be like me...just don't go...i've been pulling that off for years!
Post a Comment