CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Few Subjects To Touch On (opps! on which to touch is the correct way to say that)

Happy Thursday!!
So I started out with one thing to say today and then it progressed to three. Here we go......

#1. I think it's funny that I like or hate a song based on who is singing it. About a month ago I was listening to a new song on the radio. I tried to guess who was singing the song. All I could come up with was Ashlee Simpson. I hated the song. THEN.....I found out later it was NOT Ashlee but was really Vanessa Carlton. Hmmm!! Ok. Then the more I listened, the more I loved her new song, "Hands On Me". Now that it's Vanessa all is well, apparently. I'm so weird. This really seems to cut down on a lot of songs that I have to listen to when I don't like the song because of the artist. Less $$ to spend on iTunes. :)

#2. I think it's funny that people are STILL commenting on my Pet Peeves blog (back in November 2007). Not my friends, but random, annonymous people. They get incensed when you say that something or someone bugs you, when they like the something or someone a lot. I suppose that my blog has really paved the way for people to get talking about their emotions and to really be able to stick up for products and TV personalities. HAAAA!!!! :)




#3. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!!!

0 comments: