CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Mall People

So, yesterday I met fabulous Abbey for lunch at the mall. In a matter a mere moments I had come across some coo-coo mall people (there's a lot of them). My first encounter was with a frantic woman pushing her stroller out of Target. As she came out she was talking to her baby. This is what she said, "Mommy's a crazy driver with one hand." Then I LITERALLY had to leap out of this crazy, one-handed (not literally) woman's way. Then, I swear, every mom with a stroller was magnetized to my body as I walked through the mall.

After that I came across a "kiosk" person. He said to me, "Oooo Miss America." Ummmmm, is that suppose to make me want what you're selling? Cause, I don't. I gave him my signature finger wave that I give every "kiosk" person (the "no" finger wag). He then gave me puppy, sad face. I then pulled out the overly nice, blow-you-off comment of, "No thank you, but thank you so very much for asking." This seemed to appease him. He then bid me a fond farewell with a, "Talk to you later." Ummmmmm probably not. :)

Oh, crazy mall people!!! The mall wouldn't be the same without you.

0 comments: