CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

This Must Be Love!

I am currently sitting in Panera with a cup o' coffee and my laptop. To the left of me sits a couple at a booth. They are eating soup and sandwich. They both have their laptops which are touching back to back. They hadn't said word one to each other and then I "think" I heard the guy mumble something VERY quiet to her. She looked at him and smiled. She may have uttered 2 words in the time I've been here.

*Oh my gosh! He's saying possibly 2 complete sentences!!

*She continues to stare and smile.

I don't understand going out to a restaurant WITH someone if you're not going to speak to them. I've also seen people bring their newspapers with them and read across the table from their "special" someone. No thank you!!

When I'm with my boyfriend I enjoy talking and sharing and laughing. I also enjoy this with my dear friends.

*Ok, now he's done with the small talk and the meal and he's moved on to his real friend, his laptop.

*She's still eating her soup.

*Ok, most noise she's made tonight.......opening her bag of chips. I swear, that was louder than when the guy was "talking" to her! Crunching chips louder than the conversation!

*And now she's on her laptop.

This behavior is not ok with me, which is why I choose to NOT feel guilty about blogging about people when they are sitting about 4 feet away from me.

Ok, I think I'm done venting.