Today I got my eyebrows waxed (finally!!!). The weird thing about getting my brows done is that every time I go to the Benefit Brow Bar I ALWAYS get the same girl and I never make an appointment. Her name is Tammy and she's really sweet and is amazing with a little wax and some tweezers. I forget that she's a question asker. Today in particular.
She asked what I did over the holidays. I told her about my trip to Washington. She asked why I went to Washington and I told her I went to visit friends and to get away from here for a while. Then, to my surprise she asked WHY did I need to get away. I don't know if it was that she held my arch in her hands or the whole torture me with hot wax, but I ended up telling her more than I wanted to (not everything but definitely more than a brow girl should know). I tried to throw her off the story, but she was too good for me and picked right up where we had left off. BLAST the brow girl!!!!!!!!
She said she loved hearing peoples' stories and she asks people a million questions. I told her at the end that she should pay me for all the stories I gave her today. She said, "Or maybe this was a good therapy session for you." Touche, Brow Girl. Touche!!!
She asked what I did over the holidays. I told her about my trip to Washington. She asked why I went to Washington and I told her I went to visit friends and to get away from here for a while. Then, to my surprise she asked WHY did I need to get away. I don't know if it was that she held my arch in her hands or the whole torture me with hot wax, but I ended up telling her more than I wanted to (not everything but definitely more than a brow girl should know). I tried to throw her off the story, but she was too good for me and picked right up where we had left off. BLAST the brow girl!!!!!!!!
She said she loved hearing peoples' stories and she asks people a million questions. I told her at the end that she should pay me for all the stories I gave her today. She said, "Or maybe this was a good therapy session for you." Touche, Brow Girl. Touche!!!
I look a little cross-eyed in this picture, but the brows are fabulous!!!
2 comments:
I Heart Tammy! And I need to make a visit to her soon...
I should got some brow-therapy soon too. :)
Post a Comment