I wanted to do a favorite Easter candy poll, but I had a nagging feeling I had done this poll before so I checked. Yep! It was actually my very first poll. So, I will reject my poll for this Easter.
My wish is that I could have one of those memory erasing sticks from "Men In Black". Then, I could erase all of the good memories that make me sad and unfortunately make me a little weepy during a piano lesson that I'm teaching. SOOOOO annoying!!!! If any of y'all have one of those sticks, please let me know. Thanks!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
A Poll Rejected And A Wish
Posted by cwelkley at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, you need a flashy thing..hmm..not sure where to get that..maybe just a nice bump on the head will do it..:) love you!
If you wait awhile, you get Sometimers. It's like alzheimer's, but just sometimes.
I love it! Once I got used to it I no longer had the pressure to remember.
Of course, you then get weepy about things, but can't remember what they were.
No real winning in this life.
Mike
Post a Comment