CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just In Case You Thought I Had It All Together...

I DO NOT! I have never been one to think that my poo doesn't smell. I am not all that and a bag of chips. In fact these are some things I suck at (at which I suck):

1. Eating healthy
2. Exercise
3. Keeping a clean house
4. Being organized and ahead of the game
5. Being a good Christ follower
6. Not worrying
7. Letting go
8. Moving on

The list seems endless. Now, for those of you who are getting mad at me for saying these things, well, calm down. It's ok. This is part of growing and learning about ones self. Here are some things I'm learning that I am good at (at which I am good):

1. Realizing I suck at these things
2. Trying to do better
3. After messing up, brushing the dirt off, getting up and trying again to do it right

I never, ever want anyone to think that I'm better than they are or that I have all my ducks in a row. My ducks are pretty much all over the place, BUT......my ducks are at least still alive. :)

0 comments: