CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Things I Care For And Things I Do Not Care For From The Past Few Days

So these past few days have been a lalapalooza of things that made me happy and things that made me cringe. Por ejemplo:

I Care For:

1. The new show "GLEE". It is SOOOOOO good!!!! I love it, I love it! It gives me glee. :)

2. The fact that I'm going to a book signing tomorrow for one of my favorite authors, Jen Lancaster. FUN!! Also, I get to hang out with my friend Josh while I'm there. Double fun!!!

I Don't Care For:

1. Season finale of 24. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think it was the season finale and then when I found out it was the season finale after watching it, I. Was. Irritated.

2. The LAMEST, most horrific song written for American Idol!!!! Oh my Gershwin! Awful doesn't even begin to describe it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovin the Glee - might have to have Glee Nights next fall when it is back on again!!!

Carrie said...

watching Glee now and loving it!!

Mary said...

what is this glee thing we are all talking about..I must find out..