I hate when I get those calls from parents saying their child is upset about something I said or did. This sounds like it happens all the time. It doesn't, but when it does I feel like it's ALWAYS happening. Apparently I rolled my eyes and made a snarky comment about country music. I may have rolled my eyes and said a little, quippy remark, but was told that I rolled my eyes over and over again and kept saying sarcastic remark after sarcastic remark. Not true! I'm not going to play the elementary kid game and say, "Nah ah!!! Did not!" So, unfortunately you suck it up and say sorry and I won't do it again and I'll apologize to your child.
Unfortunately it puts me in a funk for a while and I'm not looking forward to our next lesson. Blargh!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I Hate It When I Find Out What A Monster I Am
Posted by cwelkley at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
well, it's country music. what da they want?
Post a Comment