CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

If We Couldn't Win At Least We Were Entertained.

Oh Sharks! :( Bad loss tonight (4-1). On the upside, many Hi-Larious things to entertain me while I shook my head in disappointment:
1. 50+ year old lady with boobs hanging out. Not really a looker, but she sure did fancy her boobs.
2. Man behind us thinking he was quite the sports caster. He sure did have it ALL figured out!
3. All the Red Wings fans. They were crazy! There were so many of them, when the Red Wings scored I almost got up and cheered because I thought they missed and all the Sharks fans were cheering.
4. Beer Boys. That was the name I gave the guys sitting next to us, who kept getting beer every time a period ended. We kept "willing" them to buy and bring us back a pretzel. They did not.
5. Drunk girl at the end of the game yelling, "Booooooooooo!" She sounded like a lazy ghost.
6. Girl on light rail on the way home. Everyone thought she was drunk, because she was so loud and obnoxious. I knew better. I've been around enough kids/high schoolers to know that she was just looking for some attention.
7. Funny guy getting off light rail with us who, referring to loud girl, said, "So, that's what an aneurysm sounds like!"
8. To top everything off there was a girl at the end of the light rail pathway that was wearing pretty much nothing. So........we end the night with a hooker!

3 comments:

holly said...

your list makes me want to go to a game! no really. oh and number 7, so gonna use that.

Carrie said...

you forgot about sugar on a stick!!

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Favorite part: The Drunk girl screaming Booooo and the hooker at the end of the night!