CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Movie Reviews

I just recently rented/bought some movies. Here are my reviews from worst to best (none of them were completely terrible):

1. Revolutionary Road - This is with Kate Winslet and Leo DiCaprio. It was ok, but really too much fighting, arguing, spousal anger, etc.

2. 500 Days of Summer - Cute, but it did not go in progressive order and I really had to be on my game for where they were in the movie.

3. The Invention of Lying - I bought this one because I adore Ricky Gervaise. It was funny, but not his best effort. Great concept, though.

4. The Perfect Getaway - I didn't hold too much hope for this one, but found that I really liked it. Don't want to give anything away--it's too good.

5. This last one was my favorite movie. I have to admit I did NOT want to see this movie, but decided there was enough time away from the hype that I could. I held no expectations except that I would probably be neutral about it. Well......I was wrong! This movie was so good. I was transported. I was blown away at how much emotion I had while watching this movie. I'm really embarrassed at how much I loved this movie. Ok, here we go. This movie is..........Twilight! Crazy!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love that you loved #5!! Now you need to see New Moon because it's soooo much better than Twilight! And you should really read the books...just let me know when you want to borrow. :-)

holly said...

uh oh, chris is twlight sell out. ;) i guess that just leaves me as the last living american woman to not have twlighted out.