CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Growing Young

I've been listening to my favorite song lately. It's called "Growing Young". It puts a lot of stuff into perspective for me. Oh how I wish that people would realize that we ALL have garbage and junk in our lives. Some people don't think that their's is that bad or that they have any or much at all, while others beat themselves up thinking that they are the ONLY ones who struggle. I think we're all in the same boat. We struggle with sin. Period.

What we REALLY need to remember (I remind myself of this on a very regular basis) is that:
"Our Father still waits and He watches down the road, to see the crying boys (and girls) coming running back to His arms...."
Until we are void of breath, our heavenly Father will wait for us.

The "video" part of this is just ok, but I really wanted to share the song. Enjoy!

0 comments: