CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Hankerin' For A Little Bloggin'

Well hello there! It's been quite a while since I've done this! I barely know how to blog anymore. So, I'm out of the house because the internet no worky right now and I had to get some work done. Whilst I'm out I've found a bajillion things to blog about. Mostly fashion. Or bad fashion as it were. Perhaps it's because I hang around little kids all the time that I miss the mainstream fashion of the older peeps.

Today, I am glad that I don't have my pulse on fashion. It's pretty hideous. Did you know that crazy nylons/stockings/pantyhose (whatever your favorite word) are back in? I LOVED them in the late 80's early 90's, but not sure if I'd wear them now. Just saw a girl wearing maroon stockings with what looked to be a giant spider web all over them. Hmmm....

Then I saw some "jeggings" walk by. Oh dear.

Mostly people are wearing really tight jeans with Ugg or fake Ugg boots on. That seems to be the same as before I was either working or held up in my house.

Well that's the world around me right now. I am EXTREMELY caffeinated right now, so the name of my blog at least halfway fits. The wit on this post?? Well, I guess I could work on that a bit.

Here's to getting back on the blogging bandwagon again. I enjoy it, but I don't always have the motivation to do it much anymore.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

The word jeggings should be outlawed. Along with the clothing it describes.

LOVE when you blog!