CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm ready to go!!

This weekend I went to the Travel Convention at the San Jose Convention Center. The seminar I went to, taught people how to pack efficiently. I learned so much! I learned to put the heavy items on the bottom and then put a piece of lightweight cardboard on top of that section and pack my clothes on top. To keep shoes from dirtying your clothes, put a shower cap over them. The lady who did the siminar is Anne McAlpin. She has a lot of great tips! Then I got this travel bag.

The best part of it is the back panel that zips open so you can slide the bag onto the handle of your rolling suitcase. It's big enough to put my purse inside it.

I'm so excited to go somewhere so I can pack efficiently and use my new bag!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love it! I want to go to a Travel Convention. I love the shower cap idea, of course I'd have to go out and buy shower caps...but that's cool. :)

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

That is fantastic! I'm totally jealous that you went to a travel convention. Did you go for work or just for kicks?

Loving the bag.