There are crazy people "literally" everywhere!! I ran into one today (almost literally). So, I'm coming out of Target and I'm always scanning for the easiest way from point A to point B in order to avoid waiting for cars and people. As I cross the street and head toward the parking lot I see this guy playing a game while walking and an older lady walking with him. I thought he'd be the one to give me trouble since he wasn't really paying attention to walking. Boy was I surprised when I scooched to the right to let them pass and the older lady decides to vere left right in from of me! She didn't even flinch. So, doing what I do best (making a little comment under my breath) I say, "Okey dokey!" Then the little lady says back, "Okey dokey!" Then she said, "That's right!!"
I don't exactly know why she was mad at me except for the fact that she is CRAZY!!!!!!!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
People are Weird
Posted by cwelkley at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That old bag was LITERALLY crazy!!
Stinkin' old people. ; )
Post a Comment