CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Gilmore Girls!!

I love the Gilmore Girls!! My fabulous friend Abbey is letting me borrow season 6 and 7. Season 6 has the episode with "We've got magic to do." That's the song I couldn't find but put another hi-larious video of it on my blog. Anyway, all of that to say my favorite character on Gilmore Girls is Sookie and here are some fun clips of her!! Cheers!



2 comments:

Stacy said...

Sooooo... I accidentally came upon your blog and I read some of your entries and you sound hilarious! I'll be continuing to check in even though I don't know you... but you have peaked my interests and hey... I need a good laugh once in a while... you lint licker! I LOVE that commercial as well!!!! Have a fantastic day!

Stacy Palmer from the frozen wasteland which is Iowa.

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Oh Iowa...sounds cold, Stacy!!

Oh Chris, I Loooove Suki!!!! She should have her own show! : )