It always takes me a long time to "hop on the bandwagon" so when blogging started I thought, "Yeah, I don't think so." Slowly but surely I've dropped my defenses and I'm happy to say that this is my 55th blog!! Thanks to my fab. friend Abbey for getting me started! If it weren't for blogs I wouldn't know 1/4 of the stuff that happens with Abbey and I wouldn't have known what Mary's kids looked like when they were babies.
So, I know that a few of my friends out there read my blog. This is nice knowing that I'm not writing into empty space. I did have one random reader a few months ago give me a comment and I thought that was pretty cool. And then, yesterday I received 2 comments from Stacy in IOWA!! So since I have no idea how to reply to people's comments yet, I am replying to Stacy in this blog! Hey Stacy!! :) Thanks for reading my blog and giving me nice comments. What a nice little treat.
I am amazed at how small the world gets through the internet. I know I just sounded like an 89 year old woman (no offense to 89 year old women). It's just that I'm amazed at how far we've come. I just realized that when you start saying things like, "I'm amazed at how far we've come," that it kinda makes you sound old. Great!!
Anyway, hurray for blogs and hello to Stacy!!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Who woulda thunk??
Posted by cwelkley at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
SO TRUE!! I love that I have Blog Friends...it makes me happy to have people that I know that I don't really "know." It's like having those penpals in elementary school...they friend strangers that you get to experience. Does that make any sense? : )
Post a Comment