I'm always amazed at the differences I see between men and women. Today I overheard something I hear a lot, but decided it was time to blog about it. Whenever I go somewhere and order something, I am shocked by how men order. I do my usual of, "May I have....." or "I'd like the......" or "Can I get the.....". You get the idea. When I hear men order it's almost always, "Give me the......". Give me. Hmmm. Is it just me who orders politely? Are there women out there who do the "give me" as well? I've never heard them. Only men. What's the deal? I find it a little bit rude. So now that I have my polling up and running, I will do a poll. :) Don't be afraid to be honest. The results are, of course, anonymous.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Men and Women Observation
Posted by cwelkley at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I totally wanted to give the, "I am Martha Stewart." But in all reality I am the "Can I get the..." I asked Drew how he orders and he said, "Could I get the..." I'm so proud of my polite husband! : )
Post a Comment