CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Flea Market Fun!

I FINALLY took some pictures of my flea market treasures!! I also scored some awesome items at the "pre-flea", which was my friend Gail's treasures that she was releasing. :) (I'll post those another day when I have more time).





The first picture is a Bing Crosby song, "With Every Breath I Take". I plan on framing it and putting with my music area. The second is my awesome new blue, retro suitcase. I love it!!! Lastly is my antique watch necklace. It's pretty and cool all at the same time.
I LOVE THE FLEA!!!

2 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Yea for the Flea!!! It is such good times. I need to put up picks of what I got, too!

Mary said...

I've never been to a flea market. Take me with you next time!