CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HIMYM

How I Met Your Mother has become my #2 favorite tv show. Of course TheOffice will always be #1.

As I watched HIMYM last night I laughed out loud (very loudly) so many times!! How can you go wrong adding their cast of characters with a balding, pudgy, Canada-talkin' James Van der Beek? You cannot go wrong at all. Then to top it off you add in Robin Sparkles' new video "Sandcastles In The Sand" and you have magic. I love how she says little things throughout the video or has little words appear while she's singing. It was HI-LARIOUS!!

2 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Seriously, last night's episode was SO AWESOME!!! I, too, was laughing VERY loudly!!

I just love that show!

But, man oh man, I hope they don't let the last little bit of the show become a storyline!!!

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Okay, I just watched the actual video. I had only seen the episode cut before...

SO. AWESOME!!!