CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sometimes Things In The Past Should Stay There

I often get nostalgic about things from my past. Unfortunately, there are a few things that I've revisited that don't live up to their past glory:







Apparently, stretchy belts are back in. Now I had the most RAD stretchy belts in high school, but I would never wear them now. Although, look at that killer interlocking clasp! NO! Never again!





One of my favorite movies back in the day:

I watched it a few years ago......not nearly like I remembered it. Sadly, I found it dumb and not so funny. I thought maybe I'd been drinking the first time I saw it, but then remembered I didn't drink back then.

Fruit Stripe Gum!!

I saw this in a store a few weekends ago and HAD to have it. Yummy!!! It tasted great for LITERALLY 1 minute and then the flavor is completely gone. :( Boo!

2 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

That is exactly what I remember Fruit Stripes doing...lasting about two seconds.

Mary said...

Fruit Stripes is all about the fancy packaging, it lures the poor children into spending their well earned pocket money, and then... blamo! the flavor dies.