CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

BNL

I've been listening to my FAVORITE group a lot lately. The Barenaked Ladies!!! They are sooooo awesome. Andie, my Canadian college roommate, got me hooked. Thanks, Andie!! Here's one that I really love right now. It's called "Who Needs Sleep" and this particular video is called bathroom sessions, because I believe they filmed a bunch of their songs in the bathroom. That's really the best place to sing.


This one goes out to my friend Abbey. It's called Shopping. The video is not official BNL video, but it's pretty funny and it reminds me of Abbey, Gail, Josh and me!! :)

3 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

I'm so sad...the videos are no longer available! : ( Boo! I love me some Barenaked Ladies (hmmm...that sounds bad). And I was really, really looking forward to the song on shopping!

Mary said...

That shopping song is my new theme song! Funny Videos! :)

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

And the vids are Back!! WHoo-Hoo!!

Oh Man!!!! I LOOOOOVE the Shopping Song! And the cartoon is hilarious and DEF. so you, me, Josh, and Gail!!!

FANTASTIC!!!