CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Cat people-Dog people

This weekend I did a little house-sitting. At this particular house was a cat, a dog and 2 fish. Typically I'm more of a cat person than a dog person. This cat didn't want to play, though. She pretty much just wanted to sleep on this one chair ALL weekend. Until I picked her up and walked with her around the house. She was not super fond of that. She always ended back on the chair. Behold:The dog is very animated. She needed to be wherever I was. Always. I don't mind that too much if the dog isn't super jumpy. She's not. The cool thing is, is that she is pretty smart. I would throw her stuffed dog (aka her "baby") and she run and get it, kill it and bring it back to me. I know that's not very smart in general, but then I'd say, "That's not close enough. Bring your baby closer." She would grab her baby and move it closer!!! Then before we came in I'd say, "Ok, go get your baby and bring it in." She trotted right over to her baby and brought it on in.

The fish just pretty much swam around. I was just glad they didn't croak. No picture of them.

1 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Okay, that dog is oh so cute!! Esp when she's holding her "bay-bee"!! Great picture!!