CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Is It Really All About Me??

You know when you realize truths about yourself that make you a little uncomfortable? Well, this has been happening with me. I realize how much technology makes me thinkg about MYSELF way too much! For example:

E-mail. If I was in front of the computer all day I'd probably check my e-mail every 20 minutes. Anything for ME? Anybody wanting to tell ME something? Did they finally e-mail ME back?
I know this isn't "technology" but I'm always wondering if there's anything special in the mail for ME. Any handwritten envelopes for ME?

The WORST one!!!! (Multiple vibrations) Someone's calling ME!! (2 long vibrations) There's a voicemail for ME!! (One long vibration) Who could be texting ME???

I guess I didn't worry as much about myself before so much technology. Who are we kidding? :) I suppose I'll just have to say, "I blame my selfishness on TECHNOLOGY!"

1 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

I hear ya! I'm SO terrible when it comes to email...I check it CONSTANTLY! I'm always hoping that I will get a new one...but maybe I should actually send some emails myself if I want to actually get some in return. :)