I thought this was pretty funny. Yahoo had an article about passed Idol contestants and where they are now. There's quite a few videos of people we don't hear anything about anymore. Most of them are hideous; some hi-larious. Of course I will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart for Justin Guarini and his "smooth as silk" voice. Ahhh! I think I was MOST surprised with John Peter Lewis. Not too shabby. Of course, most of these clips are semi-passable due to MUCH technology. Enjoy!!
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/87074/not-everyone-can-be-chris-daughtry
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Idol: Where Are They Now?
Posted by cwelkley at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"Break the Silence," that new Jon Peter Lewis song, is awesome. I just saw a feature on him on my Win Media player home page, too. They had some links to new songs from his upcoming album and they were really good! Check out "Things I Didn't Know"...cool lyrics & nice beat.
Hello, Justin never had any hit single in the Billboard Hot 100 before? http://americanidolseasons.blogspot.com
I liked the Justin Guarini song I have to say, I'd pay 99 cents for it on itunes :)
Post a Comment