Today was a sort-of sad, sort-of happy day. I put on my favorite shirt and found that it is WAY too big on me and looks pretty goofy now. Hurray that it's too big!!! Boo that it's my favorite shirt that's too big!!! :( My cute blue and white cotton shirt with snaps!!!!
This is why Whitney said it best:
"Bitter sweet memories, is all I'll have of you. And I will always love you!!! I wish for you joy and happiness, but most of all I wish for you love." Something like that. Anyway, I truly wish that someone will love my shirt as much as I did.
I release you, blue and white snappy shirt!!!!!!
3 comments:
I did love blue and white snappy shirt, but this just means there is a new favorite shirt waiting for you...:)
BTW, I think Dolly (as in Parton) said it first, but Whitney may have said it best... :P
I do love that shirt...but YEA!!! get a new **SMALLER** fave shirt!!!
Post a Comment