Last night as I was flipping through channels, I came across a band playing a concert on PBS. It was clearly a band that was from decades ago. I was intrigued and horrified at the same time. The lead singer of the group was completely creeping me out!!! He had on SUPER tight, white pants and no shirt. He was really skinny and had a giant moustache and his hair was short (unlike everyone else in his group). He looked so odd when he was singing and his dance moves were very man-friendly suggestive. The songs were great, his band was amazing and he had a fantastic voice. I didn't recognize the song they were singing so I didn't know who the band was and I continued flipping channels.
Apparently I have never actually seen Freddie Mercury, but I love so many Queen songs. Now I have to add him to the people I can listen to, but now look at when they sing. Here's another one I can listen to all day, but when he sings I have to look away:
Yikes!! John makes some ugly faces when he sings, but MAN! can he sing!!
Here's Cecilia Bartolli, a famous opera singer:

An amazing voice? No doubt!! Crazy looking faces when she performs? Ummmm....did you see the picture? :) I have seen her eyes crossed when she sings!!! Crazy!
So, what have we learned? Praise the Lord for radios, cd's and iPods! :)
1 comments:
Totally agree! And add Dave Matthews to that list!!!
Post a Comment