CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lights Will Guide You Home

I wish all my titles were lyrics from songs, but I'm only creative part of the time. :) At any rate, this song reminds me of my house. There is a feature in my house that at first was VERY confusing, but now that I've figured it out I really enjoy it. There are a bajillion light switches in my place. I didn't quite know which switch was for which light. Now, I've got it down.

Now, I can turn off a light to one section of the house while I turn on a light to the next (double switches), thus lighting my way all the way to my bedroom. I like this feature because at night I don't like turning off a light and running to the next switch, inevitably stubbing my toe on something. Confession, I'm not as confident when I'm in the dark (that's a braver way of saying I'm a big chicken). :)

1 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Niiiice!

I'm a big chicken, too! :)