CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm Officially A Geek

I know in my heart that when some of you read the title to this post you will say, "Funny, I thought she was already a geek." Fine!!!

Anyway, the point is that I am rather enjoying my on-line traffic school. Wow! I can't believe I just admitted this over the web. At any rate, I find reviewing the laws of the traffic land envigorating!! Now, I know that I know that I know that when I yell, "READ THE MANUAL!!!" out my car window at people, that I am positive of what the official law is that they are breaking. This, for some reason, makes me happy. If I had known that rehashing the road rules and taking mini tests would be so fun I would have gotten a ticket long ago. Just Kidding!!!!

1 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

You ARE a Geek! Hee hee hee!!!