When I was in high school "Les Mis" was all the rage. I knew every lyric to every song, had my favorite characters and least favorite characters, could quote lines, the list went on and on. And then the day finally arrived......I went to San Francisco and actually SAW "Les Mis" in the Curran Theatre!! I was magical!
Now there's a new (not so new anymore) musical that I'm in love with. B-friend loaned me his CD and I'm completely hooked. I think more than anything I get super excited about the beautiful vocalization of the pieces, the tight harmonies and the big, screamin' Broadway endings! It's my new favorite that I haven't (but MUST and WILL) see:
Friday, August 29, 2008
New Favorite Musical That I Haven't Seen Yet
Posted by cwelkley at 5:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
FYI...it's coming back to SF in January...tix are on sale for AmEx cardmembers now, and go on sale to everyone else later in September...check it...
http://shnsf.com/shows/show.asp?key=18&subkey=885
THANK YOU CARRIE!!!!
I wanna see it!! Though I wish I could have seen it in SF a few years ago when it played here before it went to Broadway with Kristin C. Now THAT would have been the BEST SHOW!
yes, i would have loved to have seen that too! a good friend of mine did and said it was fabulous. i'm hoping to catch it this time around. :-)
kristin chenowyth is the bomb though!!
Post a Comment