CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

My Evil/Genious Plan Is Working!! Mwah-ha-ha!!

This is not a "Pinky and The Brain" kind of evil-genious plan. Remember that?
This is more about my favorite show TheOffice. I think by now y'all know how much I LOVE TheOffice. If you can believe it, there are still people out there who have not experienced this fabulous show. A while back my friend Abbey was not watching it. So I kept mentioning little things here and there. You should really see it (not a good tactic when someone doesn't really care to see something), Or...Last night on TheOffice, oh right, you don't watch. Well, whatever it was that got her to watch (I don't think it was anything I said), one day she told me that she was watching (me: OVER THE MOON) and then she informed me that she LOVED IT!!!!
So, the other day my b-friend said he wanted to see TheOffice. (me: HIP-HIP-HOORAY!). We watched the first few episodes of the first season and he was laughing out loud. (This might be because he likes me). Then.....he said he watched the rest and was wishing he had the other seasons because he only borrowed season 1. Um.......DONE!! Here's season 2 and 3!!
Anyone else need to borrow my Office DVD's so you too can become a fan? Let me know!!! Can't wait til next season starts!!! I think it's the end of September.

1 comments:

Leaning Shanty Farm said...

It's funny...you and Julie were ALWAYS trying to get me to watch it and I just really didn't care to. :) But then late one night while out in Virginia I couldn't sleep, so I turned on the tv with very limited channels...and whaddaya know The Office is on! So I watched two episodes and actually laughed out loud at SEVERAL things...so I thought I'd give it a chance!

And when I say I watched it, I REALLY watched it! I watched the first couple of seasons (1-3) on Netflix in a couple of days...then I watched Season 4 online at NBC and I was caught up with the current season in a matter of a week. I was pretty proud of myself! : )