I love to sleep! I don't quite understand our little transitions throughout life:
1. Baby: Sleep almost all day.
2. Toddler: Sleep at naptime and bedtime.
3. Little kid: Resistant to naps and bedtime.
4. Teenager: Thinking naps aren't such a bad thing, but want to stay up late.
5. College Student: Take any nap you can get, stay up til all hours, try to sleep in as late as you can.
6. Adult: Wish for the days where you could take a nap, try to stay up late and realize that late now means 10 pm, have your body wake you up early regardless of when your alarm clock goes off.
Ok, clearly I'm chronicling my own personal life. Overall, I think it applies to most of the masses. At any rate, now that I'm an adult I am very invested in my sleep. It's a precious commodity. I love that feeling of snuggling in my bed at night and going off to dreamland!! Lately, I've been seriously considering a new mattress. I realize that I've had my mattress for probably about 12 years. What's the lifetime of a matress? I'm thinking I'm close or over. Anyway, I'm thinking about the memory foam.

So, I'm really just excited to think about getting a new mattress. Hopefully it won't be another 12 years before I actually get one. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment