So yesterday I was hunting high and low for my phone. I KNOW I had it!!! You don't realize how much you use your phone until it's gone. All my numbers, people who you need information from that were going to text you with it, people who want to know if you're ok, pictures, etc. At any rate, I knew that I had a phone meeting at 9 am this morning, so I thought, "At least my phone will ring then and I can listen for it." I finally heard it vibrate, but only once because it was a text. Where is it????? Then at 9 it vibrated a bunch. Thanks for calling, Jim!! It was where I had feared. Trapped in the bottom of my couch. The underneath part. I LITERALLY had to cut it out of the bottom of my couch! But it's back. I had 2 texts and a voice message. :)
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So Stinking Funny!!
Post a Comment