CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

And It Begins....

The Fall season has begun. I'm not talkin' fa who for-aze either! I'm talking tv. Lately, I've been getting home late and don't have a whole lot of time to watch tv. Since I don't have TiVo or DVR, but only 1 VCR it makes it tough to record a lot of shows. Therefore, I do believe I'm going to have to budget. Which shows are a must and which ones will I "put in a bubble and blow away?"


Last night I had 2 must sees that were premiering: "How I Met Your Mother" and "Heroes".


H.I.M.Y.M.: I must say, a little disappointing. There were a few funny moments, but over all not an episode that I laughed out loud, wanted to blog about and then purchase on iTunes.




Heroes: I was glad to have those crazy mutants back in my living room again. Is it wrong that Sylar is my favorite character? Unfortunately, there were a couple times that I was confused while watching this episode. I get a little worried when I get confused, because when I got confused with "Lost" I continued getting confused until I stopped watching. Overall, it was pretty good last night.


I think that 2 shows in one night is not so bad for tv viewing. We'll see what shows are premiering tonight.

1 comments:

Beth said...

I love Heroes. And I don't think it is crazy that Sylar is a fav. I also like Hero.
I have been watching some shows on the computer.