CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thank Goodness For My Bionic Ears!


I have some serious bionic ears. When I'm in a place near people I usually pick up on their conversation. I am listening to a pretty interesting one right now. There are 2 older men sitting behind me. Now, if you were here I'm sure you'd say that I didn't need bionic ears, because these men are semi loud talkers. At any rate, I'm taking out all the "gobbly-gook" that they're talking about and am picking up on the good stuff. First of all these 2 grandpas can curse up one side and down the other (not something my bionic ears are thrilled about, although grandpas cursing can be a little funny). The interesting thing is that they are talking about different races that they've been dealing with lately. I think they're trying to show each other that they're "ok" with other races (in doing so it makes them sound all the more racist). It also cracked me up that one guy said he was sitting with a bunch of "Caucasians". Hi-Larious!!!!


WARNING: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY, BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE MY BIONIC EARS MIGHT BE POINTING. :)

0 comments: