CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Is It Too Much To Ask....

This was my question all day yesterday.  It's really exhausting looking for specific things or hoping against hope that people will meet your expectations.  Here's yesterday:


Is it too much to ask:
*for there to be a cute pair of brown shoes that goes with a very cute skirt I just bought but can't wear because I don't have a pair of brown shoes?

*for there to be a simple, cute halloween type t-shirt that fits?

*for people to stay in their own section of the sidewalk and not run into me?

*for people who ride bikes to remember the rules of the road?

Ok, I'm done....for now. :)

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, it's WAY too much to ask. Just like it's too much to ask for people to control and discipline their children in restaurants!!

Had a fab time last night!!