Today's post is really a bunch of mini posts, so therefore it is very random. Let us begin, shall we?
#1. The Samba: I tried this dance number yesterday (now I've tried them all). I enjoyed this one. It's like I'm dancing at Mardi Gras but without the beads and hoochie people all around me. So to recap....Paso Doble (fun, more fun with cape), Cha-Cha (not so fun, pretty tricky), Samba (fun in a shake your booty sort of way), and Jive (fun and challenging). Love this dvd!
#2. Cell Phones: We all know my drama with my cell phone. Well, yesterday I left my phone at home. The problem is, once I'm out for the day I am NOT driving back home (I live on the edge of civilization now). So, therefore, no phone. I felt naked and vulnerable. I actually had a little bit of a tricky day. I think it's hard when you have to make calls during the day and all the numbers are locked up inside your phone. I then thought, "Why is this bothering me so much? I haven't always had a phone and I did just fine." Cell phone, why you got a leash on me???
#3. Hair Color: I was pretty excited to pick up my "color" at Target the other day (I am not ashamed of my coloring or the fact that it comes from a wonderfully inexpensive box). The only problem.....couldn't find the sweet girl I always look for on the box. Where's my color?!?! I saw another girl and thought, "Well, that's a nice color, but it's not my girl." Then I glimpsed my girl. She was in a little teeny picture on top of the box I was looking at. The words next to her little picture were, "Same great shade. New model." Poor old Loreal #58 girl!! I'll miss her, BUT I think it's pretty cool that I can pick my shade no matter who the model is. Maybe next time I should just remember the number, hmmmmm.
#4. Strange Dreams: Ok, this subject is going to make for a very excited full-length post soon. I've got a lot to say about strange dreams because I have them on a regular basis. So two nights ago I woke up ready to rumble. Apparently, I had a dream about these twins at my high school that I went to. I had and have no beef with them in the real world, but for some reason I had a dream about them and wanted to fight. The last thing I remember saying in my dream was, "Folden Twins!! Outside, NOW!!!!" (fade to morning). Hi-Larious!!!!!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
The Samba, Cell Phones, Hair Color & Strange Dreams
Posted by cwelkley at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment