Today I went to the grocery store. I don't typically shop at Lucky but everything else is so far away that I did. As I went to go get some eggs, I pulled them out, like I was taught to do, to check for cracks. Behind me I heard someone say, "Oh, you scared me!" I turned around to find a young lad :) who was employed by the store. I said, "What, why?" For a minute I thought it might be a former student, but then knew it wasn't. He said, "Well, I saw you checking those eggs and you were chewing and I thought you were eating the eggs." Now, normally I might think this was funny, but I was kind of annoyed at how dumb this kid was, so I said, "OH MY GOSH!! IT'S CALLED CHEWING GUM!!" I walked away shaking my head.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
okay, i almost fell out of my chair just now.
WOW!
That would be disgusting!
Post a Comment